Saturday, April 24, 2010

police chase

so i was driving down to some redneck town in colorado when i decided i was hungry and wanted kfc. i saw a sign and decided to follow it into some town. not being from small town areas, i didnt realize you have to drive like 5 miles into the town to finally find the food.

so anyway im driving on my way into this town with my new york state license plate on my sporty looking altima with sunroof/moonroof and spoiler when i notice behind me a cop car. whatever no big deal, so i check the speed limit and its an amazing 15 miles per hour. so i make sure im going 14 mph. on one of the turns i look back and theres 2 unmarked black suvs with cops in it now also part of the chase. this ofcourse makes me a little more uncomfortable.

i check the new speed limit and its 5 mph in the town. so im going 5mph down these empty streets trailed by 3 cop cars on the slowest police chase ever and the worst part is the KFC is closed. so i decide to fuck with the cops, i start pulling random left and right hand turns, ofcourse with signal and full stops. and the 3 cops dutifully follow me at ever random turn. finally after 20 minutes they get tired of trailing me and pull up to the side, give me a nod with the hat and drive off.

ull find me under the guinness book of world records for the slowest police chase in history.

No comments:

Post a Comment