Saturday, May 1, 2010

are they even?

25 yr old gorgeous blond walks into the obgyn office.
before i even introduce myself she drops her pants. jumps on the table and says
"i want you to fix my pussy"

"ummm excuse me?"

"my pussy lips arent even, the left one gets caught in my jeans"

luckily i was too shocked to say what i was thinking ... they look damn good to me

"i think they look fine"

she sits up, and looks at me, "you think theyre just fine? would you do me?"

i look over at the nurse, shes giggling behind the clipboard
"umm i, dont know, i guess drinks first would be nice?"

2 comments:

  1. Haha! What a bold girl! I work at a vet office, people are embarrassed to talk about their pet's private parts. They always whisper or pause before saying "vagina" or "vulva."

    ReplyDelete